Job Vacancy - Landscape Architect
Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic landscape architect to join our team
Ellicar is a family run, growing company with a strong ecological ethos, specialising in the design and construction of bespoke natural swimming pools and domestic gardens with extensive, naturalistic planting schemes.
Our scope of our work is broad, from concept to completion and our award-winning natural pools have biological filtration.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic landscape architect to join our team to carry out technical design work, planting design, assist with general office administration, meet with clients and contractors, carry out site meetings and project reviews and assist with sourcing and procurement of plants and materials for our pools and garden projects.
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
- Proficient in Sketchup, Vectorworks and AutoCAD both 2D and 3D; Photoshop; Word; Excel and Indesign.
- Sound knowledge of construction detailing and specifications.
- Ability to produce concept plans, visuals, detailed hard and soft landscaping plans, construction drawings and specifications.
- Good plant and horticultural knowledge and a love of plants and interest in ecology.
- Good communication skills.
- General administration skills.
- Able to work effectively as an individual and part of a small team.
- Able to set out gardens from plans on site with our construction team
- Able to and set out plants on site from planting plans.
- You will be eligible to work in the UK and be fluent in spoken and written English.
- You will have a clean UK driving license.
We are a fast paced, dynamic company and value an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
This role is full time or part-time, we are open for discussion with the right candidate.
The role would suit a newly qualified landscape architect.
Ongoing training, development and support will be provided.
Salary £20k-£25k dependant on experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter to Sarah Murch at email@example.com